LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners.
Outperforms other sprayed-on or drop-in bedliners.
The LINE-X Advantage:
• Molds to every contour, providing a weather and water tight seal.
• Thick impact absorbing protection.
• Unlimited thickness…no runs, drips or sagging.
• Fine-grain textured, non-skid surface looks great.
• Resists most chemicals.
• Dampens sound and vibration.
• No lost cargo space.
• Yes, a LINE-X bedliner is repairable.
• Professionally applied in about 2 hours. (With scheduled appointment)
• Environmentally friendly.
The LINE-X Solution:
LINE-X completely seals your bed. No air gaps, no drill holes, no bolts. LINE-X, a custom contour fit.
… and, there’s no possibility that it will fly out on the freeway like a drop-in.
Drop-in possible problems …
Over time, water, and dirt will get trapped between your drop-in liner and the truck bed. Paint is slowly sanded away by the vibrating drop-in liner, exposing the metal to rust that eats away your investment. A LINE-X spray-on bedliner permanently bonds to your truck bed, completely sealing out water and dirt. No air gaps, no drill holes, no bolts.
The paint has been sanded away by a vibrating drop-in liner. Rust is extensive.
See our photo album for another example of a truck with extensive damage from a drop in liner.
LINE-X is rated #1 in customer satisfaction because it outperforms the competition in three ways:
1. It’s the THICKEST of all spray-on’s
2. It’s NONSKID surface holds loads better.
3. It will not tear or rip like other “softer” spray-ON’s
Warning Labels on Drop-In Liners? You Bet!